Thursday, October 12, 2017

Oh the life of retirement...



Ahoy Maties! It's been way too long since I've posted.  After a month long trip I turned into a vegetable.  Well at least when it came to writing that is...  Let's see if I can get you up to date on my adventures...

Baltic Sea Cruise

I had difficulty with wifi so I haven't posted about this cruise.  Can I say awesome!!!  It was a nine day cruise around the Baltic Sea.  I think I left off with Copenhagen... so the cruise had several stops... Wannemude, Germany... a quaint sea port that seemed to be very popular with the Germany folk. It was very touristy, for lack of a better word. Then it was on to Tallin, Estonia...  St Petersburg, Russia...  Helsinki, Finland and Stockholm, Sweden.


I would say, the highlight of the cruise was St Petersburg.  It was actually the only stop that I had a tour and mostly because the was the only way to get off the ship! The was so much history to take in... Peter the great was a man who loved gold. to the extreme...  below are some of my pictures from the cruise.

Sand Castles near Ship dock in Wannemunde Germany

solo travelers for a cirque dreams show

Robert, darling server at the show



Add caption


Sunset at 11pm!!!
 next group of pictures were taken in St Petersburg Russia




Pickpocket warning!!!

Absolutely the longest escalator in the world! spooky long!


me with one of the masters!

opulence every where!
Church of the Blood

And the last three days of my trip were spent in Paris!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment