Thursday, October 12, 2017

Copenhagen & beyond... (a cruise around the Baltic Sea)


Copenhagen.  My first cruise ended here... it was a time to say good-bye to friends made over the last 16 days.  I know I will be sharing more travels with some of them in the future.  Many of us continued on for the 2nd half of our cruise: 9 days around the Baltic Sea.

Copenhagen is a beautiful city.  I took a HOHO bus (hop on-hop off).  It's the best way to travel around to see cities.  I'm going through my pictures and geez, I sure didn't take many of Copenhagen... sigh... but here's a few:


Look, tulips, in Denmark!!! (sad we didn't see more... maybe if we had taken the train to Amsterdam)

I wasn't the only one taking pictures.  So was Eric & Paul.

Barber shop...

The Little Mermaid.  Big tourist draw.


Then we're off onto cruise # 2... first stop Warnemunde, Germany. A small town on the Coast, about 2 1/2 hours away from Berlin.  There were several people that chose to take the train in, but it sounded like a rushed trip... I just didn't want to take any chances with missing the ship.  I ended up taking the train into a neighboring city,

until we meet again!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment